As a pool owner, it is important to take several safety measures to ensure that kids and pets stay out of an unsupervised pool. One way to do so is to install a pool safety fence, which offers both form and function through its design. WaterWarden provides trusted pool safety fences you can rely on for residential inground pools of any shape and size.
Our pool safety fences come in 12′ sections in either four or five feet heights. They use extra-strong mounting brackets, and all fencing, posts, and hardware are included. Optional self-closing gates with magnetic latch are available.
The Benefits of WaterWarden Safety Fences
The advantages of installing a WaterWarden removable pool safety fence are far-reaching, from security to ease of installation. Some benefits include:
- Protect kids and pets: We understand the risk of pools. Accidents can happen, such as children missing a step or clumsy pets accidentally falling in. A mesh pool safety fence will keep your loved ones safe.
- Easy to install/DIY installation: DIY-ers will love the easy-to-install functionality of our removable mesh pool safety fences. All you need are a few handheld tools and some time. Our mesh pool fences come with the necessary parts and step-by-step installation manuals to facilitate easy and efficient installation.
- Easy to remove: Due to its lightweight fabric material, our removable pool safety fence is easy to take down when you want to swim with family and friends. To remove your mesh fence, unlatch the spring-loaded safety latches and roll the fence up like a beach towel. Once you store the fence, you can cover the holes in your deck with the included caps.
Your WaterWarden pool safety fence kit comes with the necessary parts for quick and easy installation, including a drilling template, instructions, hardware, hooks and insert caps. Some additional tools you will need for your installation include:
- Box cutter or utility knife
- Rotary hammer drill
- 5/8 inch SDS masonry drill bit
- 1/4 Phillips head bit
- Measuring tape
- Chalk or pencil
- Hammer or rubber mallet
- PVC glue
Once you have the proper tools, create an outline of your fence positioning with your pencil or chalk, beginning at the pool’s entry point. Mark all the pole placements with your chalk or pencil. Using the drilling instructions, drill the necessary holes around the perimeter of your pool.
Then, using your hammer or mallet, carefully insert the stainless steel “feet” pegs into the drill holes for a sturdy hold. From there, you can install your poles and mesh panels. When you remove your fence, fill the gaps with the caps included in your parts kit to keep them free from dirt and debris.
The Importance of Safety Fences and Other Protective Barriers
In addition to being easy to install and remove, our mesh safety fences are essential for cultivating a safe outdoor environment to protect your loved ones. Mesh pool safety fences help to:
- Enhance safety: Drowning is a significant concern for young children, so the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends all pool fences should be at least 4 feet tall. All WaterWarden fence panels meet these requirements — with the additional option to upgrade to 5-foot-tall panels, too.
- Preserve your view: Parents seeking additional assurance will love having a see-through mesh safety pool fence. The mesh pool fence from WaterWarden keeps your pool secure and your loved ones safe and in your line of vision.
- Deter intruders: A removable pool safety fence will protect your pool from unauthorized intrusion — whether from next-door neighbors and their pets or wildlife — for the ultimate safety of everyone in the neighborhood.
Make Your Pool Safer and More Attractive
WaterWarden creates high-quality solutions designed to make pool safety easy and attractive. WaterWarden safety fences can help protect your family with a long-lasting and effective perimeter around your pool and deck area. Plus, the do-it-yourself (DIY) design makes it a particularly affordable option. We offer our pool safety fences at major retailers such as the Home Depot, Amazon, Walmart and Lowe’s.
Learn more about how WaterWarden Safety Fences are essential for pool safety.Contact Us
WaterWarden Inground Pool Safety Fences are UL-Certified to ASTM F2286 and are made of super-strong, UV protected Meshylene fabric (mesh screen) suspended between aluminum poles. The fence sections come in fully adjustable 12′ sections in heights of 4′ or 5′, for a perfect, customized fit around any shape or size pool. The poles are anchored into the ground with a stainless steel pin, around an in-ground pool. While sturdy and extremely safe when in use, The WaterWarden Pool Safety fence can quickly be removed for any occasion.
Our Meshylene panels have a reinforced edging, to prevent any fraying of the material. The maximum UV inhibitors in the Meshylene make the WaterWarden pool safety fence suitable for all climates. All components are guaranteed to be long-lasting and non-rusting.
The WaterWarden spring-loaded safety latch system quickly and easily joins fence sections together. It is simple for adults to use, but difficult for children to manipulate, safeguarding your child from unauthorized pool access.
Fence sections install in minutes. Unlike other pool fences which require the drilling of large holes using heavy professional core drilling equipment, the WaterWarden pool safety fence only requires simple drilling of small, 5/8″ holes for the Do-It-Yourselfer or the professional installer. A standard hammer drill will do the job; no specialized core drill needs to be purchased. Durable, non-metallic “feet” remain flush in the ground for convenient removal and reinstallation of the pool fence. The WaterWarden installation kit includes attractive caps to fill the holes in your deck when the fence is removed.
The WaterWarden self-closing gate provides an unmatched level of safety and convenience for you. This optional package includes a rigid, automatically closing safety gate with an ultra-safe magnetic lock. It also features non-rusting, self-closing hinges.
View WaterWarden's Facebook Page
For more information on our products or if you have additional questions, get in touch with us today or view our Facebook page below.Go To Facebook