If you have kids or pets, keeping them protected around your pool is critical. A pool safety covering can help, providing sturdy and secure protection to catch anyone who takes a tumble.
WaterWarden® swimming pool safety covers are designed with safety and durability in mind. As a leading pool safety cover manufacturer, we construct our safety covers with two-ply strapping and triple stitching throughout for exceptional strength and durability. These inground pool safety covers also use #304 stainless steel springs, noncorrosive aluminum tips and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sleeves for a long-lasting build. They feature abrasion-resistant pads to protect the cover from wear against the deck.
The Benefits of WaterWarden Safety Covers for Inground Pools
We manufacture inground pool safety covers in a mesh or solid material. Solid covers provide some extra protection against precipitation, dirt and algae growth, while mesh covers offer moderate protection against algae and are much more lightweight for easier handling. Top benefits of safety covers include:
- Protect children and pets with ASTM approved pool covers: All mesh and solid safety covers from WaterWarden are ASTM Standard F 1346-91-certified and UL-classified, providing an additional net of safety for children and pets.
- Install with ease: You can easily install your safety cover with a few simple steps.
- Remove quickly: The lightweight, durable material of our mesh safety cover is easy to maneuver, making the transition from pool play to relaxation virtually seamless.
Installation Process for Waterwarden Pool Safety Covers
You can install your safety cover with a heavy-duty hammer or standard drill. Your product kit will come with all of the necessary parts for installation, including:
- Brass anchors
- Stainless steel springs
- Steel installation rod
- Allen wrench
- Spring covers
- Tamping tool
Prepare for the installation of your inground pool safety cover by clearing your pool deck of any furniture, accessories and features such as safety rails. The basic steps include:
- Examine your pool deck area, ensuring there is 3 feet of deck space around the pool’s perimeter.
- Ensure areas like rough coping, waterspouts, etc. are flush with the deck.
- Place the safety cover over the pool, ensuring the protective strips are face-down towards the pool.
- Temporarily secure the straps with water bags and thread them through the D-ring springs.
- Use the center strap on each side of the pool to mark a spot 3 inches out from the spring.
- Using a drill, install the center anchors on each side of the pool first. Insert the tamping tool and tamp the anchors in place.
- Attach the springs to the anchors with the installation rods.
- Once the center straps are secure, repeat the process for the other springs — starting with those closest to the center of the length and then the width of your pool.
Once you successfully install your swimming pool safety cover, maintain the pool’s water level at a minimum of 18 inches below the cover to prevent spring damage from rain or snow accumulation. Ideally, you will want to add a layer of protective padding around sharp corners and on top of rough surfaces to protect the pool cover.
The Importance of Pool Safety Covers and Other Protective Barriers
Safety covers for inground pools are easy to install and remove, add an extra layer of protection, and can decrease time spent on pool maintenance. Some benefits include:
- Improve safety: Drowning is one of the leading causes of death in children. A simple, easy-to-install preventive measure like a swimming pool safety cover can more effectively protect your loved ones.
- Make Spring Openings Easier: Both mesh and solid pool covers offer a significant degree of protection against dirt buildup and algae growth during the winter months, requiring less pool cleaning and general maintenance when opening your pool in the spring.
- Deter pool entry: A removable swimming pool safety cover can prevent unsupervised pool entry from neighbors or wildlife.
Buy Affordable WaterWarden Swimming Pool Safety Covers
WaterWarden, an SPQ brand, is your high-quality, affordably priced pool safety products manufacturer including safety covers for inground pools. We facilitate creating fun, safe pool environments for families with state-of-the-art technology so they can enjoy their pool time with additional peace of mind.
Depending on the pool cover material you choose, our swimming pool safety covers come with a full one-year warranty and a 15- or 20-year prorated warranty. Buy your WaterWarden pool safety covers from select retailers, including Amazon and The Home Depot, today or contact us online for additional information.
To get more information on our covers view the categories to the right or get in touch with us today if you have any other questions.Contact Us
- 2-ply strapping and triple stitching throughout the cover for maximum strength
- Large X-tacking is manually sewn on all straps for added strength and durability
- #304 stainless steel springs include PVC sleeve
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips on all straps
- Abrasion-resistant pads protect cover from wear against decking
- All installation hardware included
- Generous 1′ overlap on every side for complete pool coverage
- 15 Year Prorated Warranty on Mesh Covers (1-Year Full)
- 20 Year Prorated Warranty on Solid Covers (1-Year Full)
All WaterWarden Mesh And Solid Safety Covers Are UL Classified In Accordance With ASTM Standard F 1346-91
View WaterWarden's Facebook Page
For more information on our safety covers or if you have additional questions, get in touch with us today or view our Facebook page below.Go To Facebook